Dr. Abdulrahman Farid Abdulbagi
General Manager, Hajj & Umrah Product & Operation
Has more than 25 years of experience in the Airline industry. worked in different area within SAUDIA such as route development, revenue management, planning and leasing and Hajj & Umrah operation.
A resident of Saudi Arabia, is a seasoned Team Leader with a wealth of experience in directing workgroups, developing strategies, providing training, setting goals, and fostering teamwork. excels in communication, problem-solving, and networking.
Work History & Expertise:
- At SAUDIA, as the GM of the Hajj & Umrah Product & Operations Unit, responsible for planning, scheduling, directing, and coordinating aircraft leasing and logistics for smooth Hajj and Umrah operations.
- As an Assistant Professor in Makkah, he taught customer satisfaction courses.
- At SAUDIA, he managed Hajj & Umrah Planning & Leasing, overseeing aircraft leasing activities, and contract management.
- In his role as Chief Specialist of Revenue Management at SAUDIA, he contributed to the revenue management strategy alignment with SAUDIA’s transformation initiative.
- His experience in HR Administration & planning at SAUDIA involved personnel administration, employee management, organization reviews & structure and job evaluations.
- At SAUDIA, he analysed and improved marketing performance, enhancing Saudia’s service standards.
- He also worked as an International Marketing Assistant at McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems.
He holds a Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Hull, England, along with an MBA from King Abdul-Aziz University and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
With his extensive background in leadership, strategic planning, and management, Dr. Abdulrahman is well-equipped to provide valuable insights at the event.